If you are interested in any of the below opportunities, please send your resume to [email protected]
Please mention the following information in your application:
1) What position are you applying for and why?
2) When are you available to start working?
3) What are your salary expectations per month in PHP?
4) Confirm that you are willing to relocate to Lemery, Batangas. The Company does not provide free accommodation or food.
If you do not see a current vacancy for which you have the required skills for, please check back regularly for updated openings.
You may also send your resume to [email protected] and we will keep your resume on file for future openings.
Vacancy Posted: March 12, 2020
Salary Range: Php 9,698 to 14,300 per month
*Salary offer will depend on experience and knowledge.
*Salary is calculated on daily-wage basis.
Important: Applicant must be based in or nearby Lemery, Batangas. The hotel does not provide staff-housing.
Position: Accounting Officer
Schedule: Full-time / Regular
Reports To: Finance Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
• To manage and organize the overall performance and functioning of cash and bank related transactions by improving processes, procedures and routines for the same in accordance with guidelines provided by the management and owners.
• To develop and maintain good relationships with banks that the Hotel uses in order to receive services from the banks that meet the company’s demands and requirements.
• To identify ways or methods to improve processes, procedures and routines in respect of cash and bank related transactions and put forward proposals to the Finance Manager and company management for approval.
• To submit financial reports as requested by the Finance Manager and company management (a reporting schedule/matrix will be provided by the Finance Manager and company management).
• To have and maintain a well-organized filing system for bank statements, vouchers, deposit slips, copies of checks, corporate documents, financial reports and other documents.
• To issue checks to suppliers and sub-contractors and to issue checks for cash withdrawals for petty cash expenses. To deposit cash into appropriate bank accounts.
• To ensure accurate and timely recording of cash transactions in Excel files and, if required, in other documents. This includes following up on the daily cash balance and tallying the balance against the amount of physical cash in the petty cash box.
• To ensure that statements of relevant bank accounts are checked on a regular basis, at least monthly, against cash deposited and, if any, check withdrawals.
• To ensure the required approvals are obtained before processing payments in accordance with guidelines set by the Finance Manager and company management.
• To ensure that payments to suppliers are made only against appropriate documents such as an invoice, debit note, receipt, statement of account, quotation, etc.
• To coordinate and work with the Finance Manager in order to ensure that payroll contributions (SSS, Pag-ibig, PhilHealth, etc.) are up to date and accurate according to employee’s status.
• To ensure all your electronic documents are saved on the secure server.